United Nations recommend that we act in three ways:
- Measuring our CO2 emissions;
- Reducing them as much as possible;
- Contributing to global climate transition to remove CO2 from the atmosphere.
At MCM, we have decided to embark on this adventure by addressing our climate footprint following those 3 steps:
MCM measured the greenhouse gas emissions (carbon footprint), linked to antigens and finished products' transportation to the European countries.
Our partner is WeNow, a United Nation gold champion accredited agency, expert in greenhouse gas emission measurement, reduction and compensation projects.
MCM is engaged into actions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions at several levels:
- Discarding and wastage
MCM invests into projects to limit the accumulation of CO2 in the atmosphere:
- United Nations Certified emission reductions projects to match the carbon emissions of our transport to contribute to global carbon neutrality.
- Tree-planting initiatives in European countries to further contribute to decarbonization and local biodiversity.